news | Friday March 31, 2017
Above: Browne, Marlatt, and Wah at the airport (Photo: Marian Penner Bancroft)
We would like to thank everyone who came out to hear and talk with Fred Wah, Daphne Marlatt, and Colin Browne on their Eastern US tour. They appreciated your close listening and the extra effort taken by those who braved the winter storms!
We would like to acknowledge and thank those who so graciously hosted the events and entertained the poets:
- Professor Adeena Karasick of Pratt University, Brooklyn
- Charles Bernstein of Close Listening, Penn Sound, Brooklyn
- Teresa Kirschbraun of City Lit Books, Chicago
- Rebecca George of Volumes Bookcafé, Chicago
- Rod Smith of Bridge Street Books, Washington, DC
- Jessica Lowenthal and Zach Carduner of Kelly Writers House
- Ashley of Penn Book Center, Philadelphia
- Stephen Motika of Poets House, New York
Your generosity and support have been greatly appreciated.